Authorities, Roles, Leadership definitely Earned and should be respected as we use to say RHIP “Rank has its Privileges”, IMO through my research and 26 years in leadership positions Leading (Without) Authority includes but is definitely not limited to –
1. Empathetic listening
- showing an ability to understand and share the feelings of another
- Listening is the ability to accurately receive and interpret messages in the communication process. Listening is key to all effective communication. Without the ability to listen effectively, messages are easily misunderstood. … If there is one communication skill you should aim to master, then listening is it.
2. Warm Body Language
- Warm Body language needs to be controlled in every social interaction to stay “on message.” To project warmth, one should be sitting up straight, making eye contact, nodding, smiling and using open gestures when interacting with others.
- nonverbal communication in which physical behaviors, as opposed to words, are used Such behavior includes facial expressions, body posture, gestures, eye movement, & touch.
Remember This Leader
- research studies have shown negative work cultures can impact the functioning and health of families connected to employees. In other words, workers take the stress & negativity home. So keep your work place peaceful and encourage it at home. Total care package encourage happy healthy active positive work place
(Photo below Rescue Near Ilwaco, Wa).
TeamWork is what Got the job done that daySurfman374, Chief Ramsey Retired