As a father of three daughters this is definitely something I believe in!
U.S. Coast Guard Spearfishing Talk Women of Law Enforcement US Border Patrol RGV Sector Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives Welcome To Corpus Christi Drug Enforcement Administration Nueces County Veterans Treatment Court U.S. Coast Guard Academy Department of Homeland Security David Ramsey amen 🙏🏾
I could care less about Gator-Gripp Rack System Salty Soul Taxidermy Rigs & Reef Classic Spearfishing Tournament Spearfishing Talk
I love Corpus Christi, Texas Ojos Locos Corpus Christi Corpus Christi Hooks URT Clothing Rigs & Reef Classic Family Jersey Mike’s Subs U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service El Jalisco Grill Flock Bar
God has a purpose in everything he allows.
- The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble. (Prov. 16:4)
God’s wrath is righteous.
- For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. (Rom. 1:18-19)
The debased minds of the wicked are evidence of human rebellion against God.
- And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. (Rom. 1:28-30)
God has the final say and is always loving and just.
- For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom. 8:38-39)
- What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means! For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills. (Rom. 9:14-18)
#love #power #faith #GOD #JesusChrist #HOLYSpirit fall in love with Christ, the Church is the Body. 1 Corinthians 6:16
Don’t you know that anyone joined to a prostitute is one body with her? For Scripture says, The two will become one flesh.
Deuteronomy 23:17-18 ESV / 170 helpful votes
“None of the daughters of Israel shall be a cult prostitute, and none of the sons of Israel shall be a cult prostitute. You shall not bring the fee of a prostitute or the wages of a dog into the house of the Lord your God in payment for any vow, for both of these are an abomination to the Lord your God.
Proverbs 6:24-26 ESV / 149 helpful votes
To preserve you from the evil woman, from the smooth tongue of the adulteress. Do not desire her beauty in your heart, and do not let her capture you with her eyelashes; for the price of a prostitute is only a loaf of bread, but a married woman hunts down a precious life.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 ESV / 132 helpful votes
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
Matthew 5:27-28 ESV / 80 helpful votes
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Revelation 21:8 ESV / 34 helpful votes
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
Jude 1:7 ESV / 68 helpful votes
Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.
Ezekiel 23:1-49 ESV / 21 helpful votes
The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother. They played the whore in Egypt; they played the whore in their youth; there their breasts were pressed and their virgin bosoms handled. Oholah was the name of the elder and Oholibah the name of her sister. They became mine, and they bore sons and daughters. As for their names, Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem. “Oholah played the whore while she was mine, and she lusted after her lovers the Assyrians, warriors …